LAS VEGAS — Adult A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.tv, set for an October premiere.
Each and every scene parodies a popular, or infamous, horror film scene with “a sizzling and steamy twist,” a rep stated. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer designed and executive developed, directed, wrote, scored and acts in every single episode, “melding two severe film genres with each other with explosive results.”
Spencer is a musician and author and the former drummer for tough rock band 5 Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this thought in my head for a lengthy time, and it was now-or-never ever in terms of pulling the trigger and creating this series happen,” Spencer stated. “When we first approached the performers about it, I was enthusiastic about the very real potential for this to be a hit — and they have been as enthusiastic as I was to shoot it!”
The first batch of episodes and featured performers consist of:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning part.”
- “The O Ring” once again starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, 2, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” characteristics Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite supporters to come and play with them.”